Monday, October 6, 2008

World Card Making Day

As most of you know, Saturday was National Card-Making Day. Here's some of what I got done. Other projects will be under separate posts...

The new HOT thing is partially embossed cards using the Cuttlebug. I'm not a CTMH purist but I do try to find a way to replicate something using as much product as I can...simply because I LOVE CTMH PRODUCT!!! Here are a couple of cards using just my stylus and cutter...


All products CTMH...
Cardstock: Goldrush and Pansy Purple
Ribbon: Olive Organdy and Black Ribbon Rounds
Stamp Set: Business Builder Set
Ink: Goldrush and Black
Stylus, Cutter, and Sanding Block

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This card is a flip card of sorts. I found the tutorial online and despite the appearance of being difficult, it is VERY simple and easy to do...




All product CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Olive and Black (non-white core)
B&T: Pansy Purple and Goldrush (both discontinued)
Stamp Set: October Word Puzzle
Ink: Goldrush, Olive and Pansy Purple
Markers: Honey and Olive (Pumpkin) and Buttercup (Candy Corn)
Ribbon: Black Ribbon Rounds
Edge Distresser
Pewter My Accents (Discontinued) - square brads
Nestabilities Scalloped Square
Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....