Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tommy Layout Workshop...

I met with my local girls this past weekend and we got to play with Tommy!!!

 
------------------------------------------
Here's a picture tutorial on how to get your letters to line up with using Tommy Canvas Complements...1st you have to cut out the word from the acetate sheet that it comes on.
 
 
 
 




If you're interested in buying this kit and getting the cutting diagram FREE, leave me a comment with your contact information and I'll get you the details!
------------------------------------------------
Don't forget...you have 'till the end of March to JUMP to the next level on Hostess Rewards!

 --------------------------------------------------
And...if you've thought about becoming a CTMH Consultant and joining my Team, April is the month to do it!  With your $49 Essential Kit, you will also get all these stamp sets FREE!!!


 *****Stay tuned this weekend...I'll be featuring one of my downline's blog and her CUTE creation using the Cricut and Chantilly!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....