Tuesday, October 4, 2022

30 Days of Sketches - Series 10...

It's that time again...where I join other creatives and we bring you our takes on 30 Sketches (well, this year, it's actually THIRTY-ONE but we don't want to mess with the flow). 

I started out strong and was 2 for 2 then my creative juices were funneled to the CDT 31 Days of Christmas Cards Event. After my EXCLUSIVE Class for them on the 5th, I'll be back at it.

Here are the first two sketches and what I did with them. DON'T FORGET to watch the processes over on my YT Channel...you can see so much more detail irl (is that what the cool kids say...hehehehe)

This first one was made using the NEW Freshly Baked Collection which is geared toward Holiday Banking...well, you can see here that this photo/layout has NOTHING to do with Baking nor the Holidays...

---------------------------------------------------------------
This second layout is using the NEW Cherish Collection and the current Mix-Ins...I AM IN LOVE with the softness that the Cherish Cardmaking Stencils added to this layout. This one is a MUST-SEE on my YT Channel or my IG...don't forget to follow and subscribe on those outlets while you're there 💓

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to check back often as I share the rest of the 30 Days of Sketches (I even designed the one for Day 22...so EXCITED to share that one with you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....