Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Moments That Matter - Summer Time...

Have you had a chance to look at the NEW July - Sept 2022 Catalog? If not, you're missing out!

There is this ADORABLE stamp set that I just had to use...Moments That Matter. Coupled with the Mix-In July - Sept Collection and the some woodgrain paper from my stash, this layout ended up pretty cute (almost as cute as my daughter in her Raspberry Sunglasses).

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't you just LOVE this little heart geotag...
------------------------------------------------------
I used Second Genration stamping for the title to match the Sapphire Mix-In Paper I used. The little icons are PERFECT for this layout...and if you want to see what Popcorn and Utah have in common, check out my YouTube video below....


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to my website to shop all the other NEW PRODUCTS. You can also catch the July-Sept Catalog Walk-Thru {{{here}}}.

Here's the process video - make sure you click and watch over on YT so you can like, comment, share & subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....