Sunday, April 17, 2022

National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop...

HAPPY EASTER and HAPPY April's-almost-over...can you believe it!!! That also means that May is fast approaching and that National Scrapbook Day (NSD - yes, it's a thing) is almost here! To celebrate, CTMH has several "kits" and this blog hop is featuring those kits to help you get inspired!

If you're coming from Haley Dyer, the Inky Scrapper, you're on the right track...keep on hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I have a few FAVORITES from the NSD Specials and the Good Vibes is one of them! I love the colors, the icons, the patterns AND that I can buy multiple kits to stock up on that GROOVY Paper and Sticker Sheet without having to worry about having an extra stamp set I don't need.

I chose to make an 8-1/2 x 11 layout (I know...totally unusual for me) using a 12x12 sketch from Bella Blvd. Here's a look...

--------------------------------------------------------
Our son's shirt was a perfect resting place for this title which came from the sticker sheet. And those 'splatters' are from my FAVORITE stamp set Perfectly Imperfect Patterns...if I had a dollar for every time I used this set, it would've paid for itself 10 times over...lol
-------------------------------------------------------------
This CUTE little clipboard is also from the Good Vibes Sticker Sheet as is the Glacier sub-title "Make Today Count" sticker. Those little doodle dots all around the patterned paper is from the Perfectly Imperfect Patterns stamp set. Oh...and the wood flowers also come with the Good Vibes Scrapbooking Kit...a win-win
-------------------------------------------------------------
More stickers and Perfectly Imperfect Patterns...


Thank you so much for stopping by! Head on over to Brenda's Blog to see what NSD inspiration she has to share! Don't forget that while NSD isn't until next month, you can order your kits NOW on my website {{{here}}}. You can check out my process video below to see how this layout came together AFTER you check out the rest of the hop.

5 comments:

  1. Great page! The fun feel of the papers/layout really compliment the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! This is beautiful and I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your "edgy" twist on this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! Love the Perfectly Imperfect Stamp too...what an adorable couple and fabulous layout, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ways you incorporated the Perfectly Imperfect stamp set. Great layout with loads of fun details. You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....