Thursday, February 10, 2022

Chantilly Blog Hop...

HAPPY THURSDAY, Blogger world...I'm excited to bring you some artwork featuring a throwback for CHANTILLY!

I am joining a small group of Makers who LOVE this collection as much as I do. It's a round-robin hop so if you're joining me from Kim's Blog, you're in the right spot. Keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I kept it simple, using my FAVORITE patterned paper from the collection and coordinating cardstock panel cut with the Rectangle Stitched Thin Cut. The sentiment comes from the Just Because Thin Cut (retired) to break up all the cardstock at the top, I used a couple of stickers from the Chantilly Sticker Sheet with a tiny piece of Copper Ore Paper (it goes PERFECTLY with the Chantilly Collection)...



Thanks for stopping by! Hop on over to Darlys's Blog to see what she has to share!



1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....