Tuesday, January 18, 2022

January-February NEW PRODUCT Blog Hop...

Have you seen the NEW JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2022 Catalog? If you haven't, now's your chance...if you have, you can still enjoy tonight's hop. Sit back and enjoy 13 CTMH Makers show you their favorite products from the NEW Catalog!

We are a short list this month so it shouldn't take you long TO BE INSPIRED! If you've come from Haley Dyer, the Inky Scrapper, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!

I have SOOOO MANY FAVORITES from this catalog but I have some get-well cards I need to get in the mail to some ladies feeling under the weather so I chose to use Udderly Wonderful Stamp + Thin Cuts and the Under the Weather Stamp Set + Thin Cuts...

-------------------------------------------
I masked the sentiment on the front form the Udderly Wonderful Stamp Set and the sentiment on the inside from the Under the Weather Stamp Set to create a custom sentiment that fit the occasion....



Thanks for stopping by...head on over to Show and Tell with Michelle to continue to be inspired by all the NEW PRODUCTS! Don't forget...these products will be available until the end of February. If you don't already have a CTMH Maker, you can shop we me...I'd love to add you to my customer list!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love how you've shipped these two stamp sets together! Who wouldn't feel a little better to receive this gem in the mail?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Funny not funny here. LOL I love the super adorable card that will cause the recipient to chuckle. Great combination of the stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav stamp ever! So clever to pair it with the get well stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined these 2 stamp sets. I love this and will have to do it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love how you combined the stamp sets. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love combining sets, but I'll be honest...I didn't think to put these together. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you combined the two stamp sets! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a get-well card - this is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....