Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Outdoor Borders - June SOTM Blog Hop...

Thank you for stopping my little neglected blog of late. But...you picked a GREAT NIGHT to do so as it's time for the June SOTM Blog Hop featuring OUTDOOR BORDERS!



If you've come from Brenda's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around until you get back to where you started. If you're starting here, WELCOME!!!

I decided to make a slimline card using our Slimline Cards & Envelopes to make it super easy. I also added a couple of additional stamp sets (Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking Stamp Set and Months of the Year - June)...I love that this month's SOTM pairs perfectly with so many other CTMH Products!

-----------------------------------------------------
Here's a look on the inside...I stamped a sentiment from the Months of the Year - June stamp set as well as that wavy water border from the Outdoor Borders SOTM. If you can see the envelope peeking from behind the card, you will see that I used the speech bubble icons from the Outdoor Borders SOTM to stamp all the images (in coordinating colors by cutting apart the border stamp)...
--------------------------------------------------
I used a hand-cut cloud pattern to sponge all over the top of the slimline card. I also added Clear Shimmer Brush to the sun (went a little crazy...lol)...the sun came from the Months of the Year - June stamp set
---------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at all those Outdoor Borders...I also created the sunglass border and grass border from the Months of the Year - June stamp set. The little tiny flowers in the grass are from the Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking stamp set...


Here are a look at the Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking stamp set and Months of the Year - June stamp set that I used on this card...




Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Lauren's CTMH Craftings...head on over and leave some love!

If you get lost along the way, head on over to Melinda's Blog for a complete list.

12 comments:

  1. I love the matching envelope and the way you mixed and matches your stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the cloud background and the borders you created at the bottom of the card are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO clever! Thanks for showing all the stamp sets you used. I LOVE how you combined them to create this scene and border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I wouldn't have thought to use a vertical slimline card with this set. You did it WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love those clouds, PLUS all the other goodness you included on this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cut slimline! I love how you did your clouds on the card and on the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Slimline size and the use of so many borders! The inside of your card AND your envelope is ADORABLE too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clouds on the card and I never would have thought to do this design on a slimline card, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Summer can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....