Sunday, April 18, 2021

You Can Change the World, Girl | Love of Color | Creative Design Team Series...

Let's look at an EASY WAY to create projects with color theories in mind.

I often pull the Love of Color How-To Books from CTMH to choose which colors to use in my layouts. In the video below, I walk you through the tips and tricks to do this.

• Love of Color brings the Close To My Heart color palette to life through beautiful artwork examples illustrating how to create perfectly balanced color combinations.

•This volume features the newest 14 exclusive colors, including color of the year Blue Belle.

• Fits inside a 6" × 8" Everyday Life™ album.

Each two-page spread focuses on one exclusive color shown in three different color schemes. Use this inspirational guide as the ultimate color companion and never second-guess your color choices again!


Here are some photos of my finished layout. I picked out the color of my daughter's shirt (Sundance) and found that color in the Love of Color Vol. 2 How-To Book. Then I chose the 3-color combo and added Glacier and Avocado. My process video explains the process of choosing the 3-color combo as well as how other colors got onto my page.


--------------------------------------------------------
The strips of black patterned paper and the wood-grain patterned paper AS WELL AS the BELIEVE came from the More Than You'll Ever Know NSD Kit...LOVE that stamp set!
-------------------------------------------------------
This Glacier Rose-Gold Foil Cardstock comes from the Party Girl NSD Kit and is available for purchase NOW on my website. My process video walks you through ALL the cardstock that comes with this Kit...GORGEOUS!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the shaker I made. I used the stamp set from the More Than You'll Ever Know NSD KIT. Using our Rectangle Stitched Thin-Cut and Rectangle Foam Shapes made this shaker elements SUPER EASY. I filled it with Rose Gold Loose Sequins to match the Glacier Rose-Gold Cardstock. The puffy stickers are from the Sweet Safari line...

Don't forget to head on over to YouTube and check out my process video where I concentrate more on explaining how the Love of Color books work and how I used Volume 2 in this particular layout. If you'd like a copy of the CTMH Color Wheel where CTMH has broken down the general colors into our Exclusive Colors, you can download {{{here}}}.

Don't forget to check out my Creative Design Team Playlist at the end of my video to check out all the other DT Members and their Color Theory projects! We'll be doing this until Thursday so you still have LOT to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....