Monday, December 24, 2018

Wish Upon a Star H2H...

It's the LAST challenge of the year over at the H2H Challenge Blog and it's a GOOD ONE!

WISH UPON A STAR

I went a little 'out of the box' on this challenge. As much as I wanted to do a Christmas Card, I REALLY wanted to show you some over-looked stamp sets that will be GOING SOON (check out that section of my website to grab these and some more of your favorites before DECEMBER 31ST)...

I used the SNUG BACKGROUNDS stamp set for the Bluebird Stars...

And...I used the SO PROUD OF YOU stamp set for the sentiment...

You can see the SO PROUD OF YOU stamp set here in this layout of my son and most of his medals from his High School athletics. It is a MUST HAVE stamp set, if you ask me...I guess this layout could ALSO be a "wish upon a star" theme usig the Hello Pumpkin zip strips and shapes...


Thank you for stopping by this BOXING WEEK and I hope you'll check out my website to grab these stamps as well as take advantage of my BOXING WEEK Sale going on NOW until the 30th!

Head on over to the H2H CHALLENGE BLOG and see what the other DT-Members did with this challenge!

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....