Monday, July 23, 2018

Vacation Getaway - Fresh Air with H2H...

HAPPY MONDAY...I hope your weekend was wonderFULL...FULL of rest...FULL of fun...FULL of some FRESH AIR!

Speaking of Fresh Air...H2H Challenges is challenging you to show us your FRESH AIR projects! Now, most of you know that CTMH has a very outdoorsy line called Fresh Air but I decided to go on a little unexpected path.

I saw a card online...one of the blogs I frequent...and pinned it because I just KNEW that CTMH's You Are Here Cricut Collection would be PERFECT for this kind of card...here's a look!

---------------------------------------
I started by cutting all my images then laid them on my card front to get the placement I wanted. I used the Cricut Transfer method to apply adhesive (check out the short video over on InstaGram and Facebook). The sentiment was getting 'lost' so I decided to use Vellum over the images to get a softer look. Then I used this month's SOTM, HIGHTLIGHT REEL to stamp "vacation"....
----------------------------------------------
I didn't have a whole lot of spots (almost nill) to hide any adhesive I would've used to adhere the vellum so I made a flap by scoring the vellum and adhering the flap on the inside cover (also in my video on IG and FB)...that way the recipient can peek under the vellum to see all the lovely images...
-------------------------------------------------
And...you know I couldn't leave the inside blank so I finished the inside off with another image from the You Are Here Collection...

Doesn't that card make you want to go camping, rafting, fishing...FRESH AIR FUN!!!

I hope you're inspired and I hope you'll play along with us over at the H2H Challenge Blog...you have until the end of July to link up your project! Head on over to see what the other DT Members and don't forget to come back and play along with us!


Here's a look at the SOTM I used...you only have until July 31st to get your hands on this one! Remember all of CTMH's Stamp of the Month's can be purchased for only $5 during the month they are featured WITH a qualifying order! Hit me up if you'd like to learn more!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....