Wednesday, May 16, 2018

SE 2 New Product Blog Hop...

HAPPY HUMP DAY, ladies and gents!!!

I'm so excited to be joining the SOTM Blog Hop gals to bring you some NEW products from the Seasonal Expressions II that just came out May 1st! This hop only has 20 participants and will be featuring NEW PRODUCTS you will want to put on your wish list!

If you've come from Brandi's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you get back to where you started!

I am NOT a flowery person but this stamp set is MUST HAVE!!!





These stamps are available for purchase on my website along with the Beautiful Friendship line...GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks for joining me and leaving me some love! You'll want to stop by Jean's Blog to see what she has to share!


6 comments:

  1. Great card. I do lov3 this s5amp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice two tone stamping! Great color combo! Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - this is a must-have stamp set! Beautiful collection of stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ~ love your cluster of flowers! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....