Monday, February 5, 2018

Stargazer with H2H...

HAPPY MONDAY, everyone!!! I hope your weekend was FABULOUS and your "team" won this weekend...lol

This week's H2H Challenge is a sketch and I LOVE SKETCHES!!! Sketches are a good starting point that spark my creativity and make things a LOT EASIER!

Here's a look at what I made using CTMH'S new line, Stargazer...

---------------------------------------------
Here's a closeup of the dimension...
----------------------------------------------
Here's a peek at the inside...super simple! I will add the sentiment once I decide whether to use this as a birthday card or a general "good job" card!


Don't forget to head over to the H2H Blog and see some more inspirational artwork for this sketch AND to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....