Friday, September 22, 2017

Blog Hops with Heart - Halloween...

Welcome to this month's Blog Hops with Heart featuring anything and everything Halloween-inspired!

There are only a few of us so it won't take you long to hop all the way through! Don't worry if you're arrived here first...you can visit the other girls by click on the link at the end of my post.

If you've come here from Amie's Blog, you're on the right track...

Here's my project, using the NEW line from CTMH, Cats & Bats...I decided to do a layout using one of my favorite pictures from a couple of years ago.


Here are some close-ups...

This layout use the Cats & Bats Scrapbooking Kit Stamp Set (I also bought the corresponding Thin Cuts but haven't used them yet...hehehehehehe). I doodled some tiny black dots using my Marvy Journaling Pen. The FABULOUS orange dots you see are from the Cats & Bats Dots and come in 3 colors....FAB-U-LOUS!!! 
----------------------------------------
The tiny strips I used to tuck in and around my photo mat come from the Zip-Strips and a piece of the B&T...
--------------------------------------
All these tiny words are cut from one of the B&T pieces that come with the Cats & Bats Paper...fast and easy way to add some titling or embellishment to any layout or card!



Thanks for creeping by...if you want to start from the beginning and check out all the girls' artwork, head on over to Kelly's Blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun, Katy! I love the stamping, the stitching and the black & white border around the layout!! Great Halloween layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....