Friday, August 25, 2017

Blog Hops with Heart - End of Summer...

Welcome to the Blog Hops with Heart Blog Hop...I'm technically the first stop but this is a round-robin so if you've come from Becca's Blog, you're in the right place!

It's the end of SUMMER which means last-minute vacations!

We went to an indoor park and enjoyed ourselves...here's a look at a layout done with Jack (only available 'till the end of the month)...


I used the Artbooking Cricut Collection to cut my title...then crossed out the "out" and put "in" since it was an indoor water park.

The cute little bear at the bottom left is from the JACK - CARDMAKING kit...and is so versatile!

Here are the pictures from our trip...now to decide which ones to use on this layout and most of them will need major editing since I used my cell phone!








Your next stop is Stephanie...head on over and give her some LOVE!


4 comments:

  1. I love how you edited the title of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you X'ed through "Out" and made it "In". I'll have to remember this! So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, I love your title on this page!!!! This is something I could use in my everyday scrapbooking because I'm not a fan of outside! HAHA! So many fun elements on this layout! Your mix of patterns and layers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout ..I have lots of the Jack paper leftover and think I can use this layout for fishing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....