Monday, February 6, 2017

A MER-Mazing Day with PPPR...

I'm SOOOOOO excited to be sharing this layout with you today! Not only because I think it's adorable but because it's a break in my LONG dry-spell of PPPR posts! The PPPR DT is back in business and I'm so happy!

Today's layout comes from MAJOR inspiration from a title I saw on  a BLOG that one of my FAVORITE creative people made. My daughter was a little mermaid this Summer...and what better way to document that than this layout!

---------------------------
Here's a look at some the layering the PPPR Files have...one of my FAVORITE attributes about Lisa's files...



Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to head on over to the PPPR Blog and check out the files I used as well as link to where you can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....