Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Merry & Bright City Sidewalks...

I know it's only November but CTMH's new Christmas-themed paper line, City Sidewalks, has me swooning over all things Wintry!

I sat down with City Sidewalks paper & Complements and the NEW City Sidewalks Digital Cricut Collection and created this card!

-------------------------------------------
I cut the car plus separated the images and cut 2 more of just the car base then used my Thin 3D-Foam Tape to create a lot of dimension. The "sun" is actually a silver star from the Complements and I used my Marigold ShinHan Marker to color it a gold color. ****the Willow sun rays*** actually happened by mistake...when I stamped the tree border from Woodland Wishes, my block accidentally got inked up and stamped off on my White Daisy circle...to avoid re-cutting the circle and re-stamping, I improvised...lol
----------------------------------
Here's a look at the layers and dimension...

------------------------------------------------
To Create the lattice piece I cut 2 of the diagonal image and turned one of them backwards and adhered down....


1 comment:

  1. LOL I'm impressed you made the same "mistakes" to finish off the bursts! CUTE CARD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....