Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pumpkin Painting...

Welcome to this month's BLOG HOPS WITH HEART! This month the theme is TRICKS & TREATS and boy do I have a treat for you!



If you're coming from Wendy's Blog, you're on the right track!!!

I am sharing a one-page layout I made using the Jeepers Creepers Collection - this layout will commemorate our tradition of "pumpkin painting". Each kid gets a pumpkin...we usually only carve one and paint the rest! I can't wait to take pictures this weekend of this "activity" and get the photos scrapped...

--------------------------------------
I used the Artistry Cricut Collection to spell the word "painting" then cut it out of one of the PML Cards that come with the Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet...adding eyeballs from the Jeepers Creepers Assortment was a FUN added touch!
---------------------------
I used my Artbooking Cricut Collection and some Black Glitter Paper to cut the spider web. I backed it with plain 'ol tissue paper & some thread tangles...
--------------------------------
I had to throw in some CUTE Washi from the Jeepers Creepers line..


Thanks for stopping by...your next stop is Stephanie's Blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pages, especially the glitter paper touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout, Katy! Love all the little touches you added! The black thread behind the black glitter spider web looks so awesome!!! Did you put vellum behind it too? It looks fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessing over that middle, offset frame with the torn edges. Obsessing, I tell you!! Love, love, LOVE it!!! I now want to create a scrapbook page just so I can use the idea. You may see it reappear in future hops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....