Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Regatta Layout Workshop Cutting Diagrams...

I've been in a dark hole called the daily grind...lol. I've finally come up for air and have some layouts to share with you!

These layouts use the soon-to-be-retiring REGATTA COLLECTION from Close To My Heart...it'll be gone at the end of the month so you'd better hurry and get yours ordered!

Here's a look at the layouts made with a full Regatta WYW plus some extra White Daisy Cardstock for layout bases & photo mats. I also added some Gold Sequins here and there.




So...want to make your own?

There are purchase options below! The first option is to purchase JUST THE CUTTING DIAGRAM which allows you to purchase from your own Consultant (or if you're a Consultant, to purchase the supplies from yourself then use my cutting diagram to plan your Workshop). The second option is to purchase all the supplies from me & you'll get the Cutting Diagram FREE (this option includes shipping & tax). The third option is for me to do EVERYTHING for you, stamp, cut, glue...everything!!!

Remember...this collection will retire at the end of April so it's imperative that you hurry and purchase so you don't miss out! If you're choosing Options 2 or 3, you need to purchase no later than April 20th to ensure you don't run out of time! You'll purchase from the drop down menu...I've included some discounts that you will not get if you purchase through my website!

There is also a 4th layout included in the cutting diagrams but not shown here!


REGATTA
*****WANT TO GET IT ALL FOR FREE???? Host an Online FB Party or Home Gathering during the month of April {{{OR}}} JOIN MY TEAM (taking advantage of the BABY I'M WORTH IT April Campaign) and you get all of this...stamped, cut & glued...FREE!!!!*****

Disclaimer: Party/Home Gathering must close with a minimum of $150 in party sales! By joining my team, these basically will be for personal use since the Regatta Collection is retiring...I will, however, do whatever I can to help you adapt the cutting diagram for these layouts to a current, available Collection that you can use for your own workshops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....