Thursday, October 15, 2015

Become a CTMH Consultant and have FUN with me...

Do you ever wonder what it's like to have FUN while you work!?!?!

Do you ever want to shout from the roof tops "I LOVE CRAFTING!!!"

Well...I work a full time job outside the home AND I like to scream...lol. And...I would love to have you on my Close To My Heart TEAM!

I joined CTMH in 2002 and immediately fell in love with the quality of their products. We were the FIRST company to switch from wood-mount to Acrylic stamps and I was at that convention when they announced the switch! From then on, we have stayed in touch with all trends and cutting edge tools and techniques that crafters LOVE!


When you join in the month of October, here's everything you'll get!!!

Your friendly Fed-Ex guy will deliver this AWESOME box FULL of goodies right to your doorstep!!!




---------------------------------------------------
October EXCLUSIVE!!!


PLUS...you will get an insight into ALL MY WORKSHOPS...FREE cutting guides for you to follow to implement in your personal scrapbooking or your own workshops!

Don't worry if you don't like "selling" stuff...these products sell themselves and with low quarterly minimums, it's very easy to meet by just getting together with a few of your friends on a monthly or quarterly basis!

Please consider becoming a part of my TEAM where everyone is welcome and no one is left out!

You can check out all the details and submit your application {{{here}}}. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....