Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Luck of the Irish - DTC #96...

Welcome to this week's DECORATE TO CELEBRATE (DTC) Challenge!  


One of the best things about CELEBRATING is making your own shirts to match the PARTY THEME!!!

Here's a picture tutorial (you can click on any photo to view it larger) for those visual learners and here's what you need:
  • T-shirt or onesie (the onesie I had lying around and it had a stain on it right about the place I put the shamrock (so...see it's a recycle project too!))
  • Material (Z1819 Chantilly Textiles)
  • Heat n Bond
  • Scissors
  • Iron & Ironing Board (or other hard surface)
  • Shamrock SVG or Hearts to weld together like I did
The Artiste Cricut Cartridge didn't have a 'shamrock' image so I made my own using the Club and multiple hearts.  This picture shows that I cut 4 hearts...that's because I couldn't decide if I wanted it to be a four-leaf clover or a three-leaf...


















Don't forget to check out the other DT Members and everything they've created!!!



4 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....