Sunday, November 23, 2014

December Daily - Get it Now & Follow Along....

Are you a "December Daily" person?

Truth be told, I have never done a DD album but have always wanted to!  

This year, CTMH has the most darling little book and accessories that can easily be adapted to be a DD Album....and much more cost effective, if you ask me!

I know the 'name of the game' is to make the album ahead of time then all you have to do is print your pictures daily and slap them on your pages...easy, right! Well...I'm going to be doing them as we go and showing you how!

If you want to play along, grab your stuff or you can order all your supplies {{{{here}}}}.  If you hurry up and order, everything should be in before the 1st week is over...leaving you plenty of time to catch up!

Here's what you'll need if you're playing along CTMH-style:

You can order it all or delete what you don't think you need. No purchase necessary to play along!!! For ease, if you're ordering, type in "Holiday Happenings" into the search box under the SHOP tab!

If you're playing along with stuff from your stash, here's what you'll need;
  • Album - at least 8"x6" with at least 30 pages or a system where pages can be added.
  • Pocket Page Protectors that will match the size of your Album.
  • Embellishments....LOTS of embellishments!!!
  • Universal Stamp Set that has some Christmas images as well as fonts or numbers for dates!
----------------------------------------------------------
Here's a look at ALL the stuff I plan on using with my DD Album...it all fits very nicely in my CTMH Medium Organizer...even the stamp sets and the Holiday Happenings Album fit.  All I have to do is pick it up by the handle and go!



Gather your stuff and meet me back here December 2nd...I'll be showing you what I created for my 1st day! And...just so you know, this might not be a "daily" posting...I might post 3 times a week and show several days in that one post...that way, I can still give my undivided attention to my Design Teams and regular obligations.

See you all in a week or so...I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....