Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lucky #tbt CTMH style...

Sorry for the break from my blog and my #tbt posts...I had to take a little time away.

I made these layouts about 3-1/2 years ago for a contest CTMH used to hold for Consultants...and I WON!!!

I never got around to posting them here but I did post the card below...another WIN in the same contest!

This is my middle son and he is definitely my silly one, as you can see from these photos...lol



Here's the card...
 ---------------------------------------
here's a close-up of the stitching and wooden buttons!
-----------------------------------
here's the inside...

1 comment:

  1. I remember that layout. Adorable photos. I believe that may still be in my scrapped pile awaiting photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....