Monday, June 2, 2014

SG Blog Hop


Welcome to the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop for June. If this is your first stop, you might like to start at the Scrapbook Generation blog and then hop through each link.
You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.

I chose to use March 2014 2-page layout...only 49-cents!!!!
---------------------------------------------
I flipped the layout (left to right) so my pictures would flow better.  I used CTMH's retired Chantilly Paper Packet so I could use their NEW Chantilly PML (Picture My Life) cards!  I cut all my shapes using CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Collection.  I added some Black Glitter Paper for a dark contrast and a little sparkle!  Let me tell you...this Glitter Paper cuts smoother than any glitter paper I've ever cut! (you can click on the photo to see it larger)
----------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the left-hand layout...see that cute little PML card in the center "Happy girls are the Prettiest"...isn't that the truth!

-----------------------------------------
Here's the right-hand layout...
I just love how baby's hands work...something we take for granted is such a great feat for them!

Next on the hop is Tina's Blog, leave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a FREE sketch bundle of their choice from the store. The winner will be drawn on Monday, June 9th which leaves you one week to leave a comment.

In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will head over to the SG Blog and grab some of their FREE Sketches or find one you like for super cheap!

12 comments:

  1. So, so sweet. I bought another pack of Chantilly last month to incorporate my PML cards with. You've inspired me. P.S. Love those border strips you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used and I really like how you changed up the sketch to work for you. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout. I miss my kids being babies! Enjoy every moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the little fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love how you flipped it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!. Cute LO to capture an adorable subject. I agree, happy girls are the prettiest. Enjoy your happy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable layout! And yes---happy girls ARE the prettiest! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww babies hands are the cutest and its always fun to watch them :-) Love the border strips by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how you flip the sketch to work with your pictures.. love this milestone too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is just a cute layout, love the colors. and the boarders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the PML cards! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious! Love how you flipped the sketch for your photos...really like the lace & flower border! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....