Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful 4 Clementine...

When I saw this card, I knew I had to use CTMH's Clementine and Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet to recreate!

I love how they turned out!

Here are some closeups...
The Sorbet and Twilight flowers on each card were both images from the B&T sheet that comes with the paper packet...I chose the flowers (2 large and 2 smaller ones) I wanted to use and cut them out...the smaller flowers are layered on top and then there are sparkle-centers from the Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortment.  The entire flower is pop-dotted using 3D Foam Tape.  I free-handed a white border using a white marker.
Thanks for stopping by!
---------------------------------------------
Remember...during the month of November, you can get ANY STAMP SET for 50% off when you purchase the November SOTM, Capture the Date! 
 
PLUS...CTMH will donate $1 from each SOTM sold to the American Red Cross to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy!


Add it to your shopping cart today and help those in need PLUS get some pretty cool stamp sets too!
------------------------------------------
Click here to see some fabulous artwork using Capture the Date...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....