Friday, January 20, 2012

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower...

Pin It

A little over 2 years ago, I had the opportunity to be a hostess at a baby shower for one of my dear friends!  For some reason, I never posted pictures of the corsage and the diaper cake I made for her...the theme was Dr. Seuss since they were one of the rare couples that didn't want to know the sex of the baby prior to the birth...

The first several pictures are of the corsage...I built it on a diaper, attached a flower, a pacifier, a pair of socks, a wash clothe and tied it with a ribbon...





Here's the back view...
--------------------------------------
Here's the diaper cake...I just did an online search and found several tutorials...of course I had to add my personal touches...lol.  There are some baby items around the cake as well as some stuffed in crevices (like the other pacifier, pair of socks and the wash clothes from the packets I bought for the corsage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....