It's been SEVEN YEARS (and several days) since I first held a CTMH rubber stamp in my hand...it was a Christmas Card Workshop at Pamela O'Connor's house (she's now my upline and very good friend). I had scrapbooked for several years but had never stamped. I fell in love and returned the next week to sign up (what a shocker to her)!!! That was SEVEN YEARS ago on November 20th!!! Time flies when you're having FUN!!!
In those 7 years, I've......
- Attended all 4 Conventions (Dallas, Vegas, Salt Lake City & Orlando);
- Taught at Extravaganza at 2 of those Conventions (Vegas & Salt Lake City);
- Driven to 3 of those Conventions (Dallas, Salt Lake City & Orlando) what FUN we had and laughs we laughed;
- Attended two Regional Celebrations (both San Antonio);
- Purchased too many stamp sets to count;
- Seen the Company make the transformation from wooden/rubber stamps to Acrylic;
- Seen some of my favorite colors retired (Pepperwood & Cherub Pink) and seen some of my favorite colors added (Cocoa, Twilight & Blush);
- Made NUMEROUS life-long friendships, two of which I consider my best friends whom I would've NEVER MET if it weren't for CTMH;
- Participated in swaps with women all over the US and Canada;
- Created beautiful layouts of my friends, family and sweet children to last for generations;
- Sent hand-made cards to loved ones, and even some I had never met, to brighten their day; and
- the list goes on and on!!!