Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trick or Treat.....

I just love Halloween...you remember the days of hurrying around the house to find all the makings for the perfect costume (we never got "bought" costumes when I was young).  I loved coming home and dumping all the candy out on the floor, hiding all the "good stuff" and giving my mother all the stuff she loved (or so she said).  I ate candy for DAYS (might be why I'll be seeing my dentist twice this month)!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Here's a little peak at what I'm creating to get me in the mood.....




All products CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Autumn Terracotta Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Retired Plum Mist B&T
Stamp Set: Spellbound
Ink: Black, Honey, Autumn Terracotta and Cranberry
CTMH Foam Tools
Tombow Adhesive
Sewing: Silver Thread (local HL)
Twizzlers (individually wrapped) - Wal Mart Halloween Section

2 comments:

  1. You are such a tease! Glad you shared the whole sha-bang with your team members. ;O) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....