Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well I guess the book's out of the bag....


I usually try to surprise my customers and give them NO visual hints until the NEW Idea Book unvailing but since a lot of consultants have already posted pictures of our beautiful 2009 Spring Idea Book (available January 1st), I thought I'd post a visual teaser to keep you guys happy for a few weeks.

Let me also add that CTMH has pulled out all the stops on this one...the embellishments are to die for, the new paper packets are gorgeous and there are some MUST HAVE stamp sets. Start saving your pennies, girls...you'll be wanting to use them.

Also, don't forget that I like to play Santa this time of year. If your significant other needs some help in finding that perfect gift, send him my way and I'll hook him up with a Gift Card just your size!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....