Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Magic Moments Shining Star

This is a card using CTMH's Magic Moments Paper Packet and Shining Star Stamp Set and is also my very 1st "sketch challenge". I'm one of those secret lurkers who checks out all the sketch challenges but never actually gets around to participating...I chose to do this challenge from Erin G because I just LOVED the rounded corner at the top.

This card is also very similar to 'Lucky Three' Originals concept from CTMH so I used it to swap at the San Antonio Regional Celebration. I was unable to go at the last minute but my DEAR sideline and upline agreed to take my swaps and bring back my goodies for me (that's a whole different story which includes a SUPER FABULOUS NEW STAMP SET!!!)

Below is the sketch of the challenge and under that is my rendition...




All products are CTMH:
Magic Moments Paper Packet
Shining Star Stamp Set
Ink: Dutch Blue, Sunflower & Cocoa
Hollyhock Twill Ribbon
Sponge Daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....