Friday, August 8, 2008

Energized and Revitalized....

After a full week, I have returned from the CTMH Convention in Orlando and have been busy trying to adjust to work and motherhood again. With so many GREAT and WONDERFUL things CTMH is offering, I plan on hitting the pavement running come September.

Spring is usually the season for new beginnings, but this Fall I hope to expand my downline and share with all my customers the JOY and ELATION I feel for CTMH products.

The NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book will be available September 1st to customers and you won't want to miss, once again, the best Idea Book EVER!!!

Check back for pictures of my trip and projects using NEW product later this month 'cause I don't want to give too much of a hint as to what CTMH has come up with this time. I hope to have an Open House around the 1st and look out for incentives to keep purchasing from the current Idea Book (LOTS of cute stuff still left to purchase!!).

I am ENERGIZED and REVITALIZED......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....