Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Raining Men.....Hallelujah!

Not really....but the feeling I get when I hear that song with a bunch of my girl friends is the way I felt today when......

I received my NEW 2008 Summer Idea Book from CTMH (will be available to customers May 1st) and will be handed out FREE to attendees of our NSD (National Scrapbook Day) Crop on May 3rd (ask me how to register before it fills up)!

So much FUN and INNOVATIVE things in there. I can't wait to share it all with you!!! Can you believe that I get to feel this feeling THREE TIMES A YEAR since CTMH has a tri-annual Idea Book! And....believe it or not.....CTMH always outdoes themselves on the next one (I know you're thinking it's not possible, but they really do). If you want a FREE one, leave a comment and I'll tell you how to get one!!!

With my Idea Book in my hand.....I'm off to bed for some late-night reading Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....