Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fundamentals Creative Collections - Blog Hop...

Welcome to this month's blog hop featuring everything FUNDAMENTAL!!! 

If you've come from Gina's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you've seen all the wonderful blogs showcasing the CTMH's Fundamental Line.

For my layout, I used Rustic Home, Uptown Fundamentals & the Good Life and My Boy Complements...
Here's a close-up of the complements...are they shiny and wonderful!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Your next stop is Corinna...hop on over to see what CUTE thing she has to share!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the little extras on this page!! Gold spray, 1st, 2nd & 3rd generation stamping, stitching and the journaling along the edge... Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. I like how you did the gold splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout, so many details and all work together for an Awesome page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and picture!! Love the gold elements!! Stopping by from a sketch blog. I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....