Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Blog Hop with HEARTS...

Thank you for stopping by this month's Blog Hops with Heart featuring all things HEARTS!!!


If you've come from Jayma's Blog, you're on the right track...keep on hopping 'till you've seen all 7 blogs!

My card is a subtle "heart" card but with a house full of boys/men, I often lean towards masculine colors/cards. This one is made using the NEW Dreamin' Big line from CTMH, the Happy Heart Stamp Set (also available in Spanish & French) and Blush Shimmer Ribbon (which is more like a subtle gold color...not blush) 

---------------------------------------
Here's a closer look at the ribbon and I doodled around the edges of the focal piece with the Marvy Journaling Pen



Your time here is up....your next stop is the VERY TALENTED Becca...I {{{heart}}} everything she does and I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....