Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm a Craftin' Desert Diva....

After guest designing for the Craftin' Desert Divas last month, I'm pleased to announce that I'm a...


Geeeeezzzzz...all these secrets I've been hiding are gonna be the death of me...lol!

Sooooo...what that means is that I'll be sharing some 




Here are some of my projects I did as a guest...I can't wait to get started!!!





Make sure you check back...my first "assignment" is coming up!

In the meantime, it's ANIMAL WEEK over on the CDD Blog and you could win some CDD Shop $$$...all you have to do is visit the BLOG and comment...the more you visit and the more you comment, the better your chances of winning!



4 comments:

  1. Katy you're awesome and I'm SO happy to have you join the team. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I am sure you will be a great asset to the team and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Love these cards My fave is the first one and I just love that little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...please don't think I'm stalking you, but I just mapquested how far it would be for me to drive to you so I can touch your pinkie and hopefully get some of your crafting mojo to rub off. You are AMAZING! Everything you do is gasp-worthy. No wonder you're on so many design teams!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....