Friday, November 28, 2014

Life is Sweeter - In the Woods with SOUS...

This week's Die-Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches is In the Woods! Of course we want you to interpret this how you want...wait 'till you see my interpretation!



I decided to use a wood-grain overlay for my card to go along with the challenge...paired with Honey Ink and a Honeycomb Border Stamp.

--------------------------------------------
This little dragonfly was a perfect, simple touch to this card...I thought! And...some more of that Thin 3D-Foam Tape added the perfect amount of dimension in popping the sentiment piece off the card-front!
---------------------------------------------
I stamped some strips of Colonial White Cardstock and created a frame so the honeycomb pattern would carry over to the inside...here's a peek!
-------------------------------------------------
This was seal was a later addition...took me a while to figure out what the inside should say.

Here is the overlay I used for the die-cut wood-grain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....