Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rodeo Time with PPPR...

I hope everyone's weekend is going GREAT!!! It's my turn to post over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog and I have a CUTE layout to share!

My husband and I went to our local Rodeo last weekend...first time we've been in about 15 years!!! I took a couple of shots that I wanted to scrap and remembered the CUTE little Farm Critters over on the Pretty Paper Graphics website!

I have a few friends who ask me all the time "How do you do 1-page layouts...I'm a 2-page layout girl!"...well, instances like THIS is why! It wasn't a BIG ordeal for me and my husband so I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but I wanted to commemorate the occasion with a layout...hence the 1-page, short & sweet layout!


-------------------------------------
Doesn't this paper Cheeseburger look good enough to EAT!!!

Here are the photos I plan on using once I can get them printed...





Head over to the PPPR Blog to see what files I used!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....