Saturday, June 20, 2015

It All Starts Here...

It's my turn to post over at the PPPR Blog....

I'm sharing a card I made with a couple of files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.

---------------------------------------------------
I used some sequins from Craftin Desert Divas...the Emerald Isle Collection

Makes you thirsty for some fruity drinks, doesn't it!!!

If you want to make your own, here are the files I used...




Don't forget about this month's challenge...TOTALLY AWESOME 80'S...




2 comments:

  1. Cool card! I love how you used the cuts and the colors are awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy!!! This is such a CUTE card!!! LOVE the blender & Drink! Makes me wish I was on a beach somewhere... Have a crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....