Monday, April 27, 2015

Wanderful layout with H2H...

It's ANYTHING GOES over at the H2H CHALLENGE BLOG...

I wanted to share this layout I actually made months ago for the Scrapbook Generation Blog. It's using the Wanderful Collection and pictures from a recent trip to the coast with my QT.

----------------------------------------------------------
Now for some close-ups and some looks at the layout without photos (sometimes I prefer them without photos...maybe that's why I have so many incomplete layouts...lol)








Thanks for stopping by...make sure you head over to the H2H Challenge Blog and see what the other DT Members did! And don't forget to play along with our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!


3 comments:

  1. That is so fun. And sound like a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Design of the Layout! And it looks wonderful with or without the pictures!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....