Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Warm & Cozy kind of LOVE with SOUS...

It's my turn to share a die-cut project for the Warm & Cozy Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches!

I'm throwing you all for a spin here and reaching FAR into my interpretation bag for this one...

These colors SCREAM Warm & Cozy to me...and who doesn't feel warm & cozy when they're in LOVE!!!

I used Cut & Paste - Charm paper by My Mind's Eye...

---------------------------------------------
I scissor-distressed the edges so you can see the teal B&T peeking through...
------------------------------------------------
I added a badge button from a retired CTMH Paper Packet...didn't like the apple pie on it so I covered it with a sticker that said "hello"...
--------------------------------------------------------
I sewed down the center of my LOVE die-cut to attach it to my card front...
-------------------------------------------------
Here's a peek at the inside...

We'd LOVE to see your Warm & Cozy Die-Cut projects...just head over the SOUS Blog and link them up before next Friday!

Here's a look at more of the Warm & Cozy paper from the MME Cut & Paste - Charm Collection...

And...here is the card that totally inspired mine!!!


2 comments:

  1. Clever use of an embellishment that otherwise might have sat in your stash unused forever. :) Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....