Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for You Blog Hop...

Pin It

This is one hop you're gonna {LOVE}!!!!  There are over 30 Consultants who will show you the WONDERFULLY CUTE Dotty For You Paper Packet that is only available through CTMH 'till the end of May (or while supplies last).  The BEST PART is that with a $35 qualifying order, it's yours for only $5!!!  Where else can you get a FULL PAPER PACKET for only $5?!?!?! 

Here's what the paper packet looks like...CUTE, huh!!!!

If you've come from Judy's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you get back to where you started!

Now, let me show you what I've done with it...

And of course, if you remember this card I did using April's SOTM and the Dotty for You colors...



I have a little more tweaking to do to some of the cards...make sure you check back to see how they turn out!
Don't forget to hop on over to Kristine's Blog and see what SUPER CUTE project she has to share...I promise she won't disappoint!!!

If you want a start on your $35 qualifying order, e-mail me for this month's Footloose Workshop that includes all the materials and cutting guide to make two 2-page layouts PLUS lots of extras left over.   

8 comments:

  1. Super simple and super cute! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the doodling Katy! I am never brave enough to do this! thanks for the inspiration as I'm gonna try this on my next project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand-drawn details are so pretty and really tie everything together. Can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy
    Super Fabulous Creaitons! GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doodling! You've inspired me to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your cards. The hand drawn details are wonderful. I love the spots of paper placement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy I love your stamp of the month card. I have to say the set with the polka dots is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....