Monday, October 31, 2011

Cherish the Day Blog Hop...

I'd love to lie and say that November snuck up on me but I've been fully aware that it's been lurking around the corner. This time of year always sneaks up on me and each year, I promise to me more organized than the last...but, each year, I disappoint!  I think it's the fact that it's football season, the weather is getting cooler (or is supposed to be for us West Texans...lol), we start countdowns to Fall Festivals, carving pumpkins, claiming stakes for whose house we're going to spend what holiday...schedules just get full...really fast! 

My favorite time of year always comes when I'm least prepared and always leaves me as fast as it comes.  At least I have my monthly Blog Hops!!!

This month, we're using Cherish the Day...which is FULL of monthly tags that can be cut using the NEW A/P Cartridge...

Now...let's get on to what you've all been hopping around to see...

If you've come from Krista's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping 'till you get back around to where you started!

This month I chose to do a 5x7 card using Typeset Paper Packet plus some Sunset Cardstock to add some warmth...

--------------------------
Here's a couple of shots of the inside of the card...



Now...head on over to Traci's Blog and see what she's come up with this month...

Remember...you can only get this stamp set during the month of November so get in contact with your CTMH Consultant and ask how.  If you don't have a consultant, leave me a comment and I'll be more than happy to explain how you can get it for only $5!!!

11 comments:

  1. Bon Jovi Rules - by the way so does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,

    This is darling, I love that it looks so clean and crisp.

    :)
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Really like the finishing details on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love the inside just as much as the outside :) On a different note when you blog came up on the hop my littlest one (a girl 19 months) started dancing around - lol yours is her favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card...the sunset cardstock really warmed it up nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card...and I LOVE how you finished the card by creating the inside!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job! I love the addition of sunset. Funny that we did similar things with this set, one right after the other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! love that you've created a background paper with this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....