Monday, May 31, 2010

June SOTM Blog Hop....Wonderful Friend

****Click here if you're looking for the H2H Challenge Post***
----------------------------
Another month gone and another Blog Hop is here!!!

This month, we're celebrating the men in our lives by thanking them for being wonderful DADS!!!  There are over 65 Consultants participating this month so that means you'll have a LOT of wonderful artwork to pour over and get ideas from.

If you've come from Dawn's Blog, you're on the right track.  If you get lost along the way, you can always go back to Kathleen's Blog for a complete list of hoppers this month.
--------------------------------
I fell in LOVE with this stamp set and I think it was all because of the argyle print...it's so "IN" right now and I couldn't wait to try it out.  I've also been playing around with some color combos and decided that this one would be perfect for the occasion since today is Memorial Day (THANK YOU to all the men and women serving and protecting our freedoms....what you all do truely brings tears to my eyes!!!)
------------------------
Here's my card (5x7)...

----------------------
Using Desert Sand and Bamboo Cardstock, You Rock Paper Packet (the Outdoor Denim B&T), Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, some retired Cranberry Sparkles and Desert Sand Ink...



------------------------
I think my QT is going to LOVE this card....and the BEST THING is that it's already DONE!!!  One less thing on my LOOONNNNNNGGGGGG "to-do" list this month!!!

Don't forget to hop on over to JAMIA'S BLOG...I've already checked out her SUPER CUTE stuff and you'll LOVE it!!!


11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Katy!! Love it!!!
    (And I love the pic of your MIB on your sidebar! Too funny!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the colors are awesome! Your QT will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color combinations. Love the B&T torn treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely manly and patriotic at the same time! Love the way you fed the ribbon through the focal panel piece...great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I love the way you tied the ribbon through the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! Really liking the ruffled paper, I always liked this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Katy! Love how you used the frame stamp in an unusual way to accentuate the buckle. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card is great! I love the colors along with the sanding. Great use of that frame stamp also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....