Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Magical LOVE LETTER...

Have you been seeing the LOVE LETTERS offered by CMTH this month?!?!?!


I....WANT....THEM....ALL...lol

But...I started with my initial and then went a little "magical" by adding a unicorn horn! 




---------------------------------
My letter is made with everything that comes with the kit except the eyelashes and the horn which I used the You Are Here Cricut Collection and my Cricut Explore Air...the cartridge doesn't have a unicorn horn but it has this ice-cream cone that turned upside down and chopped at the base of the ice cream sure looks like a horn to me!

***kit does NOT come with adhesive...my adhesive of choice is CTMH's Liquid Glass...I used my regular scrapbooking adhesive (non-liquid) to adhere the letter to the chipboard base***

DON'T FORGET...these Love Letters are only available during the month of January...so hurry and get yours today!!!

These versatile letters can also be used together to spell out a whole name or word, which is why if you buy five letter kits, you can choose a sixth kit FREE!
You can also receive your choice of letter kit free by hosting a qualifying party in January or by signing up to be a Consultant!

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....