Monday, December 5, 2016

Best FRIENDS...

Last week we revealed a NEW SKETCH over on the Let's Scrap Sketches Blog and I finally getting around to sharing the layout here.

Like I do often, I combined the two-page sketch into a one-page layout...showcasing 2 of my long-time #besties. You know women, we have a girlfriends that are different things to us but we rarely find one, let alone TWO, that can be EVERYTHING to us. These girls are THOSE kind of friends...my one-stop-shop!

Here's my layout using CTMH's Swan Lake Collection

I used a retired chevron bag from CTMH to be my journalling pocket. I love to hide my journalling for several reasons and these PML cards are perfect for noting the small things (or in this instance, a WHOLE BUNCH of things) hidden away so not to take away from the photos and the embellishments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....