Thursday, October 20, 2016

Donut smiles...

I'm so excited to post this layout...not because it's my best, necessarily, but because:
  • It took me out of my comfort zone of clean lines and perfect placement
  • I used techniques that I have been wanting to use for MONTHS
  • I finally did some thread "tangles" - I've done them before but the projects haven't made it to the blog yet
  • I used photos that I took on a whim, printed right after and have sat on my craft table for a year.
Here's a look...a layout made up of a montage of Fundamentals, Jeepers Creepers and lots of this and that...
-------------------------------------------
Here's a look at some close-ups...




 -------------------------------------------
Here's a look at the products...some of which can be found on my GOING SOON shopping tab on my website...if something doesn't have a product #, it's retired and was in my stash (ANOTHER reason to love this layout...used some stash...holla!!!)...


1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! I love how you circled each item to show where they're from!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....