Tuesday, August 23, 2016

#BESTBIRTHDAYEVER...

Happy Tuesday y'all!!!!

I had some time to play with NEW product from CTMH the other day and I made this CUTE birthday card for a very good friend...she LOVES purple so it was only fitting that I used some NEW Fundamental papers and the NEW Wise Guy Birthday stamp set to create a card for her.

Here a look...

 ------------------------------------
Notice that bit of shimmer on the polka dots??? That's our NEW Clear Shimmer Brush...it adds just enough sparkle without over-doing it....
------------------------------------------
For the inside of the card, I used a sentiment that comes with this stamp set and it's very fitting since my friend is VERY intelligent...just like me (hehehehehehehe)...

Thanks for stopping by!

****DON'T FORGET**** When you buy 3 Fundamental Packs (Adventure, Whimsy & Enchantment), you get to choose A FREE Uptown OR Rustic Home Fundamental!!! CHECK IT OUT HERE!!! This deal ends at the END OF AUGUST so hurry and get yours!

Here's a look at the Fundamental Pack I used...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....