Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Magical Layout Workshop...

I'm so excited to be sharing with you my MAGICAL LAYOUT WORKSHOP! At first glance, you might see some FUN Disney patterns but I wanted to make these layouts non-Disney and very versatile.

I think you'll like what I came up with!

If you're a Consultant and attended any of the Spring Launches, you may have made this Layout already...I've included the measurements in my Cutting Diagrams so basically you're getting 4 layouts instead of my usual 3....and you have left-overs to add more embellishment, Cricut cuts or another Layout.
---------------------------------------------


 
 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------





  -----------------------------------------------------------



 


If you want to order a Kit to make your own or if you're a Consultant wanting to start planning your July workshops, I have an option for everyone. Cutting Diagram & Instructions will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of purchase. There is also an option (but not listed) of submitting at least a $25 order from my WEBSITE and receiving the Cutting Diagrams for FREE!


MAGICAL


If you have any questions...please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....