Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let's Scrap - Urban Face Time...

It's time for another Let's Scrap Sketch...don't you just LOVE the 1st and the 15th!

I've had these "face time" photos for a couple of years and knew I wanted to include them on a layout. CTMH also has this very boyish new paper line, URBAN...with a house full of boys, you knew it was going to be one of my favorites!

----------------------------------------
Here's a look at the sketch...

I hope you'll play along with us and you could win a FABULOUS prize from our Sponsor, Craft Classes Online...

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget about my layout cutting guides I have for purchase (top right side-bar)...you can purchase just the cutting diagrams or the Kit to go along with it. I even have an option for you to hire me to do everything for you!





1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....