Saturday, August 1, 2015

Me - Right Now...

It's time for another Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge. This month, I'm playing along with the layout sketch because I have a LOT of photos that need to be scrapped...lol...don't we all!?!?!?

I usually do two-page layouts but love a good 1-page layout...especially when scrapping photos of me or of a child of mine where I only took a couple of photos.

Here's a layout of me last year with my hair down. Now...some of you might be saying "what's the big deal"...well, I absolutely can't stand my hair down...lol. I will eventually add some journalling to explain that fact...just can't decide if I want it to be a funny addition or a serious one.

---------------------------------------------------
I used some retired paper from CTMH and I cut my flowers using my Cricut Explore...added cork centers because I love the natural colors in this layout...
------------------------------------------------------
I took a PL Card, drew some heartstrings around the words that describe me at the moment this picture was taken then highlighted them with my ShinHan Markers...

Please head over to the Scrapping Everyday Miracles to take a look at the sketch...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Layout! Wonderful Picture of you!!! I think we always forget to scrap ourselves... we are important too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....